REFUNDS & TRANSFERS
Entry cancellations can be made up to Sunday, 26th October 2024 (two weeks before the event date).
You can request a refund by emailing us, when a refund (less $30 administration fee) will be made.
Please Note: Refunds will not be given after this date.
ENTRY TRANSFERS (ONLINE)
- Participants can transfer their entry to another person up until Wednesday 6th November 2024.
- This can be done by logging into your Active MyEvents account. Select your ‘Bouddi Coastal Run’ event registration and from there you will be able to transfer your registration via email to another athlete.
- The new athlete must claim your registration via email before a refund will be processed and returned to your credit card minus a $20 admin fee. Please note that the new athlete claiming the transferred entry, will need to pay the current entry fee at the time of claiming.
Please Note: We don’t offer entry transfers to future or other events, only entry transfers for this event, to other people.
ENTRY TRANSFERS (ON THE DAY)
- Last minute participant transfers can be done on race morning at registration.
- Replacement runners are required to bring along an email and the registration details from the original runner stating that they are happy for the transfer to take place.
- On arrival replacement runners should line up at the ‘Transfers/Course Changes’ desk at registration. You will need to know the original runners race bib number but do not have to collect this first. You will be allocated a new race bib number.
- On the day transfers will incur a $40 admin fee, cash preferred. Exchange of funds for race entry fees will be a private transaction between the two runners.
- Replacement runners should allow extra time to complete registration on race morning.
- Competitors registered for the 21km course can change down to the 14km up until Wednesday, 6th November 2024. Email your request for a course change. No refunds will be made for course changes.
- Competitors can upgrade to a longer course (unless sold out prior) up until Wednesday, 6th November 2024. The difference in entry fee will be payable when you upgrade.
- All course changes after Wednesday, 6th November 2024 will need to be made at registration on race morning.
If the event has to be cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disaster, acts of god, terrorism, war or any other reason so deemed by the organisers, all efforts will be made to reschedule the event at a later date. If the event is rescheduled and you are unable to make the new date, no refunds will be issued.
You will be notified of the cancellation by email and announcements will be made on the home page of this site. Please note the event will not be cancelled due to rain. Race organisers will review the track conditions if required in the last week leading up to the event and update everyone via the event website and Max Adventure Facebook page.