|Bouddi Coastal Run||Entries Open:|
|Date||Saturday 14th November 2020|
|Location||Killcare, Central Coast, NSW|
Bouddi Coastal Run Pricing
|Category||Early Bird Entry||Standard Entry||Final Entry|
|15/6 – 15/7||16/7 – 14/10||15/10 – 11/11|
|14km Event Junior (11-16yrs)||$35*||$40*||$45*|
|14km Event (17yrs+)||$70*||$80*||$90*|
|21km Event (17yrs+)||$95*||$105*||$115*|
* A $1 plus 2.5% processing fee applies
Included in your entry fee
- Entry into the event
- Fully marked course manned by race officials
- Personalised race bib posted by mail to be received within 3 weeks of the event (does not apply for international addresses)
- Bouddi Coastal Run Finishers Medal
- Feed stations stocked with water, fruit, lollies and other yummy goods
- Professional First Aid and medical support on course and the event centre
- Professional Electronic Timing with full category results
- Category Prizes
- A great day out
The following age categories are available in all 2 events for both men and women and are based on the age you will be on race day.
- 11 – 16 yrs Juniors (14km event only)
- 17 – 29 yrs Open
- 30 – 39 yrs Senior
- 40 – 49 yrs Veteran
- 50 – 59 yrs Master
- 60 yrs+ Grand Master
Provided there are places still available, you may enter at registration on the day of the event. There is however an additional $10 late registration fee.
Postponement due to COVID-19
If the Bouddi Coastal Run is not able to proceed on the 14th of November due to ongoing restrictions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic the event will be postponed to 2021. Entrants should take this into consideration when entering.
If the event is postponed all existing entrants will have their entry automatically transferred to the new event date. Our normal refund policy (refunds available up to two weeks out from the new event date minus the nominated $30 admin fee) will apply, alternatively entrants can transfer 100% of the value of their entry to another Maximum Adventure event of their choosing.
Wet Weather Cancellation:
In the case of bad weather, we will notify you as early as possible in the event there is a likelihood that National Parks or Race organisers determine that the event is unsafe to proceed. We will announce it on the event website and email all registered participants once a decision has been made. Updates will also be posted on our Facebook page.